Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love - Hate relationship with Facebook

I love Facebook.  I enjoy freely expressing myself and seeing what my friends and family are up to.  Yet, does Facebook kind of take away the effort it takes for people to really connect?  Many of the friends I have on Facebook do live in other cities and if not for Facebook I probably would rarely see or know what they were up to.  Or like yesterday, I got Birthday wishes from people who probably didn't know it was my birthday had Facebook not told them.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed all the attention and wouldn't have gotten that much attention had I not had a Facebook account.  But do people still think about going to the store to get a special card for that special person?  That's why I started seriously making cards in the first place.  Do you still go to the store to buy a card when you think someone deserves more than a Facebook post?  Here's more birthday cards with real friends and family on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment