Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thanks Guys!


There is nothing better than a free plug on the radio.  I am a huge fan of Jeff & Jeremy in the Morning on KZOZ radio in San Luis Obispo. Partly because I worked at that station in the 1970's and partly because those guys just crack me up.  This morning they had a post on Facebook talking about another card company's new line of cards.  Of course I just had to add my two cents and add my website address.  I love to poke fun at these guys and they just love the cards that I send them.  And why wouldn't they?  It's because I feature them on every card I've sent them.  I just want to say a big THANK YOU to them for mentioning how unique my Heartifacts Cards are.  So send a friend or a relative a card featuring them and just make their day!  If you mention KZOZ or Jeff & Jeremy, I'll ship your Heartifacts card to you for FREE!  805/296-8671.

No comments:

Post a Comment